Personal Information we may collect
The personal information that we collect from you may include:
- Contact Information such as your email address, telephone number and your IP address.
- Details of your activity on our website, including times and dates of visits.
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are.
How we collect your personal information.
We may collect your personal information in any of the following ways:
- When you contact us to enquire about the services/products that we offer.
- When you visit our website.
- When you contact us through our website.
- If you contact one of our affiliated companies.
- When we collect publically available information about you or your business.
How we use your personal information
The law only allows us to use your personal information in certain limited circumstances such as:
- We process your personal information in order to comply with your request for further details(you may request that we delete your information at any time by writing to our email).
- Provide you with information and sevices that you request from us.
- Assist with recruitment and development.
- Carry out the services that have been agreed between us.
- Pass your details to members of the Seven Yield group of companies or to third party companies acting on our behalf.
Sharing your personal information
In providing our services we may disclose your personal information to other members of the Seven Yield group of companies or to third parties who act for or on our behalf such as:
- Our clients in connection with the delivery of services or goods.
- If we are required by law, such as through a court order or governmental regulation.
- If such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support any criminal or legal investigation or proceeding.
Retention of your personal information
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
Your rights as a data subject
- You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold, please contact us as directed below. Should you find that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect then you should promptly notify us and we will correct the inaccuracy.
- You may withdraw consent for Seven Yield to collect your date at any time. Your information will only cease to be retained when the purpose for collection has ended, be it for legal or business needs.
- You have the right to request that your personal data is transferred by us to another organisation (as long as their standards are the same as those under the PDPA).
We may provide you with information that we believe you will find of interest. We do not pass on your information to third parties in connection with them marketing goods and services to you.
How to Contact us
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy statement or you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org